Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cloudy October - The Aviator is Dead



I promise that one day I'm going to write something on this shit other than big-upping friends who make music or art of some sort. But until that day comes, here is another homey of ours: Cloudy October. I remember meeting him multiple times at shows and didn't know dude rapped. Then I stumbled accross his music and was quite impressed. A very off kilter flow that sometimes confuses me in a "I never would have thought of doing that...illy" type way. His voice is powerful, his topic matter has range from abstract to concrete simplicity and, once again, I dig the man as a person. Head to his site to download the album or purchase a physical copy. While your at it, grab the instrumental version as well. It's fun to freestyle to.

Here is a track from the e.p. entitled "Lowerface".

<a href="http://cloudyoctober.com/track/lowerface">Lowerface by Cloudy October</a>

2 comments:

  1. hella profess fresh man. SHit reminded me of what you do for a living, you dig?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cloudy october is beautiful

    ReplyDelete