Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Jellyfish Brigade - Dance in the Dungeon

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_3356562

(Chorus)
Welcome to my expanding circumference
Let's join hands for a dance in the dungeon
I've been awake, widened eyes surely peeled
First mistake was thinking this world was real

Direct a deaf ear to the harbinger's lips
Leaking that new age doomsday marketing pitch
Bump the gums like they're bartering a bargaining chip
If it comes it comes, wont front like it already did
Troubled tug of war for the hard to resist, pardon me kid,
starting to drift, Hazy like a star in the mist,
Lunar's lovely, I'm targeting it
But sometimes even the sharpest marksman'll miss
Gargle and spit shine, soliloquist rips lines
to passing traffic, foots steps and a wind chime homey
Moving in a circle on a square block
Analyze the damage 'fore I fire up the flare shots
Don't knock the dun dada's to do list
Face to the flame while the populous snoozes
Scraping the change from out of the couch cushion
Turn a blemish t a masterpiece without lookin'

(Chorus)

Up and at'em cause the data is dusty
Put in mad scientist work for the maximum must-be's (feel me)
New thought, scrap it or pump the helium
til the wings flap and then touch the cieling? (uh)
Ying yang for the in the middle switch game
Split brain fiddle with a little bitty big bang
Screaming things change in the chaos, duke
Next day I'll be wrestling the de ja vu
Come again chameleon, I'm spilling what I'm really on
Feeling like a milli-on even when the scrillas gone
Meditate for the cacooned catapillar calm
Sweet tooth lover from the school of Mr. Willy Wonk (aaaaaaaa)
Its electric outside,
Downpour draining from the bottom of cloud nine
When I see the wattage and the droplets mixing,
I'ma be damn sure I got galoshed with me
Tipsy on a dizzy spell, yodel out a yippie yell
Dance til my feet dig a hole inside the prison cell
I get compelled to huddle up with the strugglers
and summon a succubus to snuggle under the comforters (shiiiiit)
Do what it takes to cope
Satisfied equals dead, yeah my base is insatiable
Stretch the tentacles so the range'll grow
And gather evidence 'til my case is closed

(chorus)

Won't you join me, come in
For a dance inside the dungeon

No comments:

Post a Comment